As more planes take to the sky, we can't wait to welcome you back.
Some of our services are running a little differently until flights are back in full swing, so please always check our website for the latest information.
- Our Hobart Express service is operating on demand to meet scheduled major flight arrivals.
- Our Melbourne City Express service is currently operating between 6am - 6pm, every 15 minutes.
- Our Byron Bay Express service is returning 7 December.
- Our Avalon Airport service is returning 18 December.
- Our other Melbourne Airport services remain temporarily disrupted.
- Please always check our website for the latest travel information.
Frequently Asked Questions
In response to recent extraordinary events, customers may have some questions about our services.
Timetables and services
We are thrilled to be welcoming passengers back on board. Some of our services are running a little differently until flights are back in full swing.
Passengers are advised to always check our website for the latest service and timetable information before planning their trip.
Services currently operating
Hobart Express is operating to meet major scheduled flight arrivals. Buses will be on hand at Hobart Airport to meet arriving passengers. For journeys to the Airport please contact us on 1300 759 287 to arrange your pick up. Tickets are available to purchase online, from our self-serve kiosks at Hobart Airport or from the driver using card payment only.
Melbourne City Express
Melbourne City Express is operating between 6am - 6pm, 7 days per week. Ticket purchases can be made via our self-serve kiosks at Melbourne Airport and Southern Cross Station using card payments only or via our website and app.
Services coming soon
Byron Bay Express
Byron Bay Express is returning 7 December with an additional stop location in Byron Bay. Pre-bookings will be available soon.
Avalon City Express
Avalon City Express is returning 18 December with services to meet major scheduled flights.
The normal schedule for all other SkyBus Melbourne services has been temporarily disrupted. Please contact us via phone 1300 759 287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can tailor options to best suit your travel requirements.
We are working with customers to offer as much flexibility as we can.
Our online sales channels for Hobart & Melbourne City tickets are now available. Sales for all other services remain temporarily disabled.
We have extended the validity of unused tickets purchased prior to 18 March 2020 to be valid until 31 December 2020 if customers wish to reschedule and use them in the future.
If you had an event or flight cancelled, or simply no longer wish to travel with us, unfortunately we are unable to offer ticket refunds.
Enhanced hygiene measures for passenger safety and comfort
We care deeply about the safety, health and wellbeing of all of our people, passengers and community – and we have a number of measures in place to ensure our response to COVID-19 remains appropriate.
- We actively monitor the health and wellbeing of our team members and respectfully promote strict hygiene and social distancing measures in our workplace.
- Every SkyBus vehicle is routinely cleaned to the highest standard including daily enhanced infection control measures.
- Where appropriate and possible, we provide passengers with opportunities to use hand sanitiser in waiting areas or at point of entering our vehicles.
We continue to work with our government partners and industry to ensure our behaviour remains consistent with official advice while continuing to deliver our world-class services.