To ensure that we continue to run a safe, efficient and reliable service, we welcome your comments at SkyBus.
SkyBus has introduced some necessary temporary changes to our services in response to recent airport travel restrictions, reduced airport activity and state border closures. This includes a temporary disruption to some of our services, so please check your favourite service for the latest information before travelling.
We thank you for your ongoing support.
SkyBus strives to provide the best possible customer experience to every one of our travellers. We welcome all feedback and it is a highly important resource for the continual improvement of our organisation.
How to provide your feedback
- Call us on 1300 759 287 or +61 (0)3 9335 2811 between 6am-6pm AEST weekdays and 8:30am - 4:30pm AEST on weekends and public holidays.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: PO Box 44, Tullamarine, VIC 3043
How we manage your Feedback
Step 1: You lodge your complaint via any of the above channels. Your feedback will be acknowledged by our customer relations team within 24 hours.
Step 2: We investigate and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Step 3: If you’re not satisfied with your response you can either
a) request a senior manager review your complaint, or
b) contact the Public Transport Ombudsman.
Step 4: If you are still not satisfied with the response from SkyBus, you can contact the Public Transport Ombudsman.
How to lodge a complaint with the Public Transport Ombudsman
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) is an independent office that investigates public transport complaints. The PTO provides fair, free and fast resolutions to public transport disputes and works with its members on systemic complaints to help improve the public transport system in Victoria.
The PTO handles complaints about public transport related issues such as:
- service delivery issues such as cancellations, reliability, punctuality and overcrowding
- myki and ticketing issues
- the use of land and premises by operators, including issues such as noise and dust emanating from public transport construction sites
- the condition and accessibility of public transport infrastructure and rolling stock. Examples include stations, station ramps, myki equipment, lifts, stairs, stops, train carriages, trams, buses, signs and passenger information notices
- the conduct of staff, including Authorised Officers and complaint handling staff.
You can complain to the PTO directly at any time or if you are dissatisfied with our handling of a complaint.
Lodging your case with the Public Transport Ombudsman:
Free Call: 1800 466 865
Online: PTO VIC
Mail: PO Box 538 Collins Street West, Melbourne VIC 8007
National Relay Service: TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 466 865
Interpreter Service: 131 450
Fax: 03 8623 2100
Additional information and contacts
If you’ve forgotten something on board, please complete the Lost Property Form. We will be in contact with you within 24 hours Monday – Friday.
If you have lost something at the airport or destination please contact them directly at the following:
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
For lost property at Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) contact the information desk between 9am–5pm weekdays on +61 3 9619-2588.
Southern Cross Station
For lost property at Southern Cross Station phone +61 3 9619 1624.
Gold Coast Airport
For lost property at Gold Coast Airport contact the airport Duty Managers via phone +61 7 5589 1209 or online here.
Byron Bay Express
Phone: 1300 655 655
Michael Sewards, Executive Director
Bulk ticket purchases
Phone: + 61 3 9335 2811
Barrett Gibson, Media and Communications Manager
Michael Sewards, Executive Director