There’s always something to do around Australia, whether it's a sunny beach getaway or some urban exploring of our great cities. Get your next adventure started with SkyBus.
- As the coffee capital of Australia, Melbourne has much more to offer than just lattes. When you're not sipping a barista brew, here are five fantastic activities to do before you leave this vibrant city.
- Planning your long-awaiting trip to Melbourne? Enjoy your well-deserved break in a city that offers a huge range of outdoor activities for the entire family. From laneways to kayaking and coffee to culture, you’ll never run out of things to do, see and eat!
- Who doesn’t have the desire to pack their bags and see something new at the moment? Luckily, Victoria is home to some spectacular places which are perfect for your post lockdown weekend getaway.
- Whether you’re a foodie or a shopper on the hunt for a good deal, local weekend markets are the best place to find the finest homemade delicacies and treasures.
- From science and art to innovation and compelling ideas, the Beaker Street Festival will inspire and engage Tasmanians and visitors alike from 6 to 14 August.
- Known as the coffee capital of Australia, Melbourne is home to some pretty great spots to treat even the most advanced coffee tasters to an above average cup of joe.
- From scenic mountain top views to history-rich sites, we’ve curated the perfect list of photogenic places in Hobart guaranteed to lift your Instagram game to the next level.
- Calling all art lovers, near and far! Brisbane has been truly blessed with one of the most remarkable exhibitions in Australia this year.
- If you're a fan of the great outdoors, check out our list of five hikes to try during your next visit to Auckland. Whether you’re hiking with the family or looking for your next peak to conquer solo, the City of Sails offers something for everyone.
- Heading to Brisbane for some Queensland sunshine this winter? Brissie is an excellent city for family trips.