Buy Hobart Express tickets
Our Hobart Express service is back from 26 October.
It’s the same world-class service operating on demand to meet major scheduled flight arrivals.
Buses will be on hand to meet arriving major flights at Hobart Airport, for journeys to the Airport please contact us to arrange your pick up.
We have also taken every measure to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Tickets are valid for three months from date of purchase unless otherwise indicated.
- Tickets must be presented at the time of travel. You can either print your online ticket or present it on your smartphone.
- Prices include airport access, road tolls and Australian Goods & Services Tax.
- All currency is in Australian dollars.
- Children travelling under child fare tickets must be 4 – 16 years of age.
- Senior ticket holders must confirm their eligibility by presenting their Australian state issued Seniors card or New Zealand Gold card to the driver at time of boarding.
- The One way ticket includes travel on SkyBus Express Service between Hobart International Airport and Hobart city. The ticket may be used for a single journey in either direction.
- The Round trip ticket includes two SkyBus Express Service trips to complete your journey with the convenience of a single ticket.