Buy Hobart Express tickets
Our Hobart Express service is back with a new timetable from 26 October.
It’s the same world-class service but with new travel times, operating services to meet major scheduled flight arrivals.
We have also taken every measure to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Tickets are valid for three months from date of purchase unless otherwise indicated.
- Tickets must be presented at the time of travel. You can either print your online ticket or present it on your smartphone.
- Prices include airport access, road tolls and Australian Goods & Services Tax.
- All currency is in Australian dollars.
- Children travelling under child fare tickets must be 4 – 16 years of age.
- Senior ticket holders must confirm their eligibility by presenting their Australian state issued Seniors card or New Zealand Gold card to the driver at time of boarding.
- The One way ticket includes travel on SkyBus Express Service between Hobart International Airport and Hobart city. The ticket may be used for a single journey in either direction.
- The Round trip ticket includes two SkyBus Express Service trips to complete your journey with the convenience of a single ticket.