- Tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to be at the correct pick up and or departure point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Tickets must be presented at the time of travel. You can either print your online ticket or present it on your smartphone.
- Prices include airport access, road tolls and Australian Goods & Services Tax.
- All currency is in Australian dollars.
- Family tickets include free travel for up to four children. Children must be 4 – 16 years of age.
- Senior fares require the presentation of a valid, Australian state issued Seniors card or Victorian Carers Card.
- The One way ticket includes travel on the Peninsula Express airport service between Melbourne Airport and the selected Mornington Peninsula destination. The ticket may be used for a single journey in either direction. The Return trip ticket includes two Peninsula Express airport service trips to complete your journey with the convenience of a single ticket.
- Tickets may only be used to/from the stop location indicated at time of purchasing.