Buy Peninsula Express tickets
Regular, reliable airport transfers between Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (MEL) and Frankston and surrounding bayside suburbs.
SkyBus Peninsula Express services run frequently throughout the day. Please check the timetable for your selected destination before purchase.
- Tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to be at the correct pick up and or departure point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Tickets must be presented at the time of travel. You can either print your online ticket or present it on your smartphone.
- Prices include airport access, road tolls and Australian Goods & Services Tax.
- All currency is in Australian dollars.
- Family tickets include free travel for up to four children. Children must be 4 – 16 years of age.
- Senior ticket holders must confirm their eligibility by presenting their Australian state issued Seniors card or New Zealand Gold card to the driver at time of boarding.
- The One way ticket includes travel on the Peninsula Express airport service between Melbourne Airport and the selected Mornington Peninsula destination. The ticket may be used for a single journey in either direction. The Return trip ticket includes two Peninsula Express airport service trips to complete your journey with the convenience of a single ticket.
- Tickets may only be used to/from the stop location indicated at time of purchasing.