Tag :: Sport
- As the AFL Grand Final fast approaches, and the best two teams prepare to battle it out at Melbourne’s iconic MCG, Melbourne comes alive with footy fever.
- The Summit Survivor is an explosive new obstacle race that gives you all the action with none of the boring bits. Held in Gippsland’s Trafalgar East, on November 14 & 15, 2015, The Summit Survivor is the ultimate challenge; tackle 36 obstacles in just 5km, in the bushy terrain of The Summit.
- From easy laps around the city to challenging coastal treks, here's our pick of the best five bike rides in Melbourne. Hopefully you can get out and enjoy one soon!
- One of the beautiful things about Melbourne is that you can enjoy the outdoors at any time of the year. Here’s a few of the best ways:
- The sight of sails skimming across Port Phillip Bay increases as residents take to the warmer summer waters, visitors take tours and sailing festivals come to town. With 260km of coastline, Port Phillip Bay is home to Victoria’s two largest cities, Melbourne and Geelong, and the Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas.