When we do something great we like to let you know :)
- SkyBus has launched its Alipay payment platform partnership, allowing tourists to pay for travel to and from Melbourne Airport quickly and easily.
- Announcement brings more good news for Avalon Airport as Victoria’s second airport continues to grow.
- Fast-growing airport transfer service takes home gold in the Specialised Tourism Services category.
- This week thousands of Melburnians will see pink as SkyBus, operators of Melbourne’s express CBD to airport transport service, has launched its Pink Lady SkyBus Double Decker in support of Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA).
- We are excited to announce that SkyBus has now launched our ‘WeChat Pay’ service allowing Chinese tourists to travel to and from Melbourne Airport quickly and easily.
- Business travellers making the journey to or from Melbourne Airport will have noticed a significant increase in reliability and services of SkyBus’ big red buses with new routes, faster transfers and a brand new ‘Airport Gateway’ at Southern Cross Station.
- Service will be the most cost effective and frequent express transport option between St Kilda and the airport
- We have made some changes to improve our operations and are now departing from Bay 75 at Southern Cross Station.
- Service will be the most cost effective and frequent transport option between St Kilda and the airport.
- Skybus service to expand to St Kilda and Southern Melbourne suburbs via the Acquisition of Frankston and Peninsula Airport Shuttle (FAPAS), effective 20/1/2016.
- Skybus Melbourne has entered into contractual arrangements with the owners of FAPAS to acquire the Assets of the FAPAS business.